Fall & Winter Sessions
Registered Class Schedules
Prices shown include GST
- 7:30- 9pm CAT Yoga Therapy
Nov 5 - Dec 17 $183.75 (7 weeks) FULL
Jan 7 - Feb 25 $183.75 (7 weeks) FULL
- 6:30- 8:30pm CAT & CORE 2hr Extended Class
Nov 6 - Dec 18 $220.50 (7 weeks) FULL
Jan 8 - Feb 26 $252.00 (8 weeks) FULL
- 7:30- 9:00pm CAT Yoga Therapy
Jan 9 - Feb 27 $210.00 (8 weeks)
- 10:30- 12pm CAT Yoga Therapy
Nov 8 - Dec 20 $183.75 (7 weeks) FULL
Jan 10 - Feb 28 $210.00 (8 weeks) 1 Spot
- 7:30- 9pm CAT Yoga Therapy
Nov 8 - Dec 20 $183.75 (7 weeks) 2 Spots
Jan 10 - Feb 28 $210.00 (8 weeks) 2 Spots
- 10:30- 12pm CAT Yoga Therapy
Nov 9 - Dec 21 $183.75 (7 weeks) 2 Spots
Jan 11 - Mar 1 $210.00 (8 weeks) 2 Spots
The New Winter Session begins January 7, 2019. Confirm your spot NOW!
Keep scrolling for contact info and further important studio information!
All classes are registered only. Sorry, no drop in classes are offered.
A one time fee of $75 + tax will be added to your initial class registration to cover your yoga therapy assessment. All assessments must be completed prior to the class start.
Check the home page for all studio closures. Mark Your Calendars!
Private Yoga & Therapeutic Yoga Sessions with Sherryn
Initial Therapy Assessments when registering in a class is $75+gst and will be added to your first session registration. An assessment must be conducted before attending your class or first private session.
*Therapy Assessments only $78.75 incl gst
(separate from private sessions and range in time from 60 to 90 minutes)
*Private Sessions up to 1 hr $105.00 incl gst
(Therapy sessions may be shorter depending on students' physical conditions & limitations)
*Private Sessions 1.5 hrs $157.50 incl gst
PLEASE NOTE: Private session no shows will be subject to a $30 fee. Please give 24 hours notice of cancelation.
Call Sherryn for scheduling, availability and to discuss your best option.
Missed Classes and Make-ups Policy
Should you miss one or more classes, you may attend a make-up class in any of the other classes, space permitting and provided it is within the same registered session.
*Make-up classes hold no dollar value and cannot be used to pay for or pro-rate the next session of classes.
*Make-ups are NOT GUARANTEED. You will receive best efforts in accommodating your make-up classes, but please know that a time limit will be given for you to complete these.
Make-up classes will only work if I know in advance that you will be absent. This way someone else can then make-up a missed class in your spot as you will want to do in theirs. I know life happens at a moments notice and that you may not be able to inform me ahead of time of your absence, but whenever possible please enable someone else to attend in your place.
When the classes are already fully registered, as they often are, finding a spot for you to do your make-up may be difficult. Please make every attempt to be at your scheduled make-up session as another student can always use the spot if you cannot make it. Simply failing to show up for your scheduled make-up may result in the loss of that make-up class.
I am fairly flexible when scheduling these for you but please know that there is a limited amount of time for you to complete your makeups and you must be registered in a class to use them.
About SherYoga Therapy Studio
9516 - 5St SE Calgary, AB T2J 1K6
email@example.com ( it's always easier to reach Sherryn by email. )
SherYoga Therapy Studio is in my home and I welcome you warmly into my space.
After completely gutting my basement and then rebuilding it into a space specifically
designed for therapeutic yoga we opened for business and classes on Feb 5, 2007.
- All classes are registered directly through Sherryn at the contact information above.
- SherYoga accepts cash, personal & bank drawn cheques and email money transfers only.
- Sorry no credit or debit.
- Please use the separate studio entrance by taking the north side sidewalk along the hedge to
- The SherYoga Therapy sign is on the gate and is visible from the street.
- The Studio doors are always open at least 30 minutes prior to the class start time should you
- wish to arrive a little early. Please come in and down to the studio. There is no need to ring the
- bell, unless otherwise instructed.
- Please ensure you are NOT LATE for your class. This is very disruptive to the class and the
- other students within it. Leave yourself plenty of travel time to get here on time.
- All yoga and therapy props and tools are supplied for you with the exception of your yoga mat.
- If you do not have a mat of your own, there are a few in studio that can be borrowed.
- You will, however, want to buy one of your own for hygienic reasons and home practice.
- You will be provided with a home practice instructional handout. You will also be required to
- purchase the required tools (straps, etc) for your own at home use. You will have homework!
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows you freedom to move and if you do tend to be cool
- please wear something with sleeves that is easily removed if nec; preferably without a hood.
- There is tap water available but feel free to bring your own bottled water as required.
- Please ensure that you close the gate behind you when arriving and leaving the studio.
Parking while attending classes at the studio
- Please Do Not Park in or block the driveway
- Please Do Not Park in front of the 2 homes just north of the studio at 9512 or 9508,
- One of these houses already has a Handicapped parking sign in front, however both do need them, please respect this. There is plenty of street parking available for you. There should be no reason to park in front of these 2 homes and I appreciate this very much as do they.
- You can park in front of the school proper on the opposite side of the street. Follow the signs posted.
- As we are located across from the Acadia Elementary School and playground, there
is the potential for many children to be on the sidewalks and roadways at various times during the day. Please slow down and be ever watchful. You are in a playground zone!